Social English Expieriment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COOOOOKIIEEEESSSSS

Go down

COOOOOKIIEEEESSSSS Empty COOOOOKIIEEEESSSSS

Post by hnnh1002 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:21 pm

COOKIE SALES HAVE STARTED!!!

Please pre-order using the link below:

https://goo.gl/forms/957bSkNN80v1R7Sl1

ONLY PREORDER IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN PAY FOR IT ON DELIVERY

I will try to deliver to you guys as soon as I get the cookies! (around Feb. 7) Obviously, this will be much easier for those of you at KHS right now or live in North Firethorne. I can deliver to houses, or we could meet up someplace... idk

Price hasn't changed! Still $4 per box of cookies (2 for $8, 3 for $12, 4 for $16, 5 for $20, 6 for $24, 7 for $28, ...)

All the same cookies as last year, but the Cranberry Citrus Crisps (I'm not too sure if any of you liked those) aren't being made anymore.
Instead, there is a new S'more cookie, similar to a S'more but with much less marshmallow and much more chocolate. I've already tried them, and they are delicious!!

So, to be clear, this is the cookie lineup:
1. Thanks-a-lots (shortbread w/ chocolate)
2. Lemonade (shortbread w/ lemon icing)
3. S'more (see above)
4. Shortbread (just the plain cookie)
5. Thin Mint (need I say more)
6. Peanut Butter Patties (AKA Tagalongs, sorta like a reese's cup, but a cookie)
7. Caramel DeLites (AKA Samoa's, the coconut-y, caramel-y, chocolate drizzle circle one)
8. Peanut Butter Sandwiches (AKA Do-si-do's, oatmeal cookie & peanut butter sandwich)

If you need gluten-free, please let me know.

I think that about wraps it up, please let me know if you have any questions... and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again!
hnnh1002
hnnh1002

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum